ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Image Tile Joiner

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Vlastimil,

I hope you will consider one day making an interactive image tiler tool -- you have the skills and background for it.

Ideally it would let people arrange images easily by dragging and dropping them to form grid-like arrangements easily.

vlastimil:
That is actually a good idea, this is not the first time I see someone trying to arrange images in a grid. I guess it should be my NANY this year.  ;)

mouser:
That is actually a good idea, this is not the first time I see someone trying to arrange images in a grid. I guess it should be my NANY this year.
--- End quote ---

YES YES YES!!

There are many times when this would be useful -- it comes up often in screenshotting -- when you take a few images and would like to combine them in a strip or a grid, etc. 

JavaJones:
Another vote for an "interactive image tiler"! I've just been more or less asking Rob of Sagelight to add something like that one day, but I'm not really sure it's appropriate to that tool. A dedicated app would work for me as I do it infrequently enough that I wouldn't mind switching to something else for the task.

- Oshyan

joekingdc:
I think fotofusion v2 is something like what you want. The later versions have too many bells and whistles. v2 has a sizeable grid where you just drag photos onto. Then export the whole thing to an image. Xnview has a contact sheet option or strip of images which can be a mosaic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version