ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Aviation Business Project using a Flight Simulator

<< < (3/3)

CodeTRUCKER:
Great! This is really good information and the graphics *really* require some concentration.  Thanks a lot, folks!

[FYI - I am moving my PHP/MySQL self-teaching initiative to the "Programming School" board.]

kyrathaba:
CT, PHP/MySQL can work together to accomplish what you want to do.  If you download and install XAMP (a free software suite that will allow you to simulate how your PHP webpage code would interact with a MySQL database), I have some working code for a very simple table that I can share with you, that may help you get a feel for how to pull data from a table and display it in a webpage.

Stoic Joker:
[FYI - I am moving my PHP/MySQL self-teaching initiative to the "Programming School" board.]
-CodeTRUCKER (July 25, 2011, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm no expert, but I have slapped together a ton of PHP/MySQL stuff ... Let me know if you get stuck.

MKappy:
Accidently posted into this thread by mistake.  sorry.
   Mark

CodeTRUCKER:
Unless I can come up with some simple but positively ingenious app (along the lines of "Hello world!") for NANY2012, I will have to bow out this year.  Since the last time I posted, we have had to face some more funerals, we moved from Texas to Missouri and two months later were required to vacate and move back to Texas (expensive and exhausting).  I'm out of time for development this year.  Thanks to everyone for the help.  On another note, I am involved in writing an original holiday stage play ("A Sweet Christmas Tragedy").  I'll post the details in the "Living Room."

I'll be around, though.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version