ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Office 2010 $11.11

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
Right now and for the next four days you can purchase a key for the full Ashampoo Office 2010 for $11.11 here: https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0338/Office_Software/Ashampoo-Office-2010 ,
and in a few days, you should (hopefully) be able to upgrade with a discount to (SoftMaker) Office 2012. Be aware that I do not know for a fact if Ashampoo will be launching Office 2012.

You can install Ashampoo Office 2010 on a USB stick.

barney:
Never talked with anyone who's used it .  Is it any good  :tellme:?  Or just another MS knockoff  :P?

Curt:
cyberdiva, TucknDar, Jibz, 40hz, CWuestefeld, (and probably many more) are using it, and so am I.
But just trial it; you still have 3-4 days to see for yourself.

Curt:
Never talked with anyone who's used it .  Is it any good  :tellme:?  Or just another MS knockoff  :P?
-barney (November 17, 2011, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
>Re: SoftMaker Office 2012 BETA testing<-40hz
--- End quote ---

barney:
OK, that's enough for me  ;D.  I bought it.  Prolly won't use it more than three (3), four (4) times a year, but it'll be worthwhile when I need it.  I've already found Open Office/Libre Office somewhat lacking in a couple of instances, so this'll be just that much insurance  ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version