topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 1:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Please take a look at the knol on Kurt J. Wagner, MD (plastic surgeon)  (Read 1978 times)

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I had put up a Google knol for Dr. Wagner a while back, in time for his 77th birthday. A a friend of mine (Steve, a teacher) in the States who knows Wagner personally asked me to do it - he holds him in very high regard.
I'm posting this here in the hopes of getting some assistance - a critical checking of the knol - and to boost some publicity for the knol.
I am unlikely to be able to spot my own mistakes, since I am very familiar with the thing by now.

Steve just sent me details of Dr. Wagner's autobiography (just published) and I have put that on the knol.
If you visit the knol at Dr. Kurt J. Wagner MD (knol) you will see that the book is for sale here: "Making The Cut: My Story" by Kurt J. Wagner
You will see that he's quite famous, a leader in his field for years, and a nice guy with it. There have even been TV documentaries about him, and he did the 1st "TV makeover".

Net proceeds from the sale of the book are to go to the ASTARR.us, which Wagner founded

Any feedback welcome.    :)

Thanks.