topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:04 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: WinManagement Snap & AHKSnap !  (Read 40747 times)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: WinManagement Snap!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 10:02 PM »
Interesting. I just installed it but am having problems with various scripts. Will revert to the plain AHK for now and will check later.
you can use script with vanilla AHK, just remove/comment the references to the incremental resizing part. check out the PM i sent.

(EDIT : BTW Lanux, if you want to create a new thread -- or split this one -- for AHKSnap, you can... It's different enough to justify it. It's really up to you.  :) )
no worries, it's fine the way it is. after all, the core of the script was from your script.. :)

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: WinManagement Snap & AHKSnap !
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 10:13 PM »
Interesting. I just installed it but am having problems with various scripts. Will revert to the plain AHK for now and will check later.
you can use script with vanilla AHK, just remove/comment the references to the incremental resizing part. check out the PM i sent.

Thanks for the example! Yes, that's what I did actually... to bad I can't resize...  :-\ If I really want to, I could find a way, but... just not now.
Plus, I installed the ANSI autohotkey version instead of the Unicode one, and all is fine with the "legacy" scripts -- don't know for how long, but I'll remain happy until then...