ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: If you have a many-buttons-mouse, you'll like this

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
two more suggestions for perfection:
1) improve icon
2) show hint in system tray about how to toggle.

Hirudin:
Sorry, I think I was throwing a little too much at you at once there, let me try to say what I was talking about in a different way...

I like the idea very much! It really is a pain to have to bring winamp/wmp/zoom player to the front just to be able to change tracks/volume. I've personally been using the "universal hotkeys" plugin for winamp for years (it's now included by default). I'd bind Ctrl + Winkey + C to pause winamp, Ctrl + Winkey + B to go to the next track, etc. so that I could just hit the appropriate hotkey to control winamp.

So, I think something that might be cool, is to have the script also detect when winamp is the active application and turn on "Multimedia Mouse Mode" automatically. Then when winamp is minimized it would turn off M.M.M. automatically.

Then if that is possible, make the script recognize other programs, and turn on other mouse modes. Maybe a firefox mode, or a MS word mode. I used to have a program that would do this, and let me tell you, it was awesome! Problem is: it was buggy, and the author pretty much hasn't updated it in a year (and finding the actual newest release was hard). Also, it only worked for Logitech mice, and you had to get different versions for different mice.

jgpaiva:
two more suggestions for perfection:
1) improve icon
2) show hint in system tray about how to toggle.
-mouser (March 29, 2006, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Done! ;)

would it be possible to have multimedia mouse mode temporarily active when i hold the ctrl+alt keys (or shift+ctrl keys, etc.)-mouser (March 29, 2006, 06:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Done! :)

Check the top post for the links ;)

masu:
thanks for this superb script  :Thmbsup:

I like it really much.

masu:
Hello,

I have a question:

I use a MS Wired 500 keyboard. Each time I change the volume with the keyboard, a volume bar shows up, which displays the change. But if I activate Multimediamouse.exe, this display vanish. Does anyone know how the volume bar can be brought back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version