ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Tell When Done

<< < (7/7)

anandcoral:
Hi BONZ, please do not panic  :)

I checked and found the website and the download page is working https://sites.google.com/site/tellwhendone/home/download

I am also giving the direct zip file download link for version 1.6.0 https://sites.google.com/site/tellwhendone/home/download/TellWhenDone1.6.0.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

May be Google had some DOS problem, that time. Please check again. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Anand

Curt:
Anand, maybe you're not seeing it, as a guest would see it? As a guest I was thinking, the words "TellWhenDone1.6.0.zip (451k)" surely must give a file if clicked - but it was a dead end. Instead one has to press a microscopic and unnamed blue arrow situated far out in the margin. I expect more people than me don't understand or even notice that arrow.

mouser:
As a guest I was thinking, the words "TellWhenDone1.6.0.zip (451k)" surely must give a file if clicked - but it was a dead end. Instead one has to press a microscopic and unnamed blue arrow situated far out in the margin.
--- End quote ---
Indeed i hadn't even realized what Curt was talking about until i went back to the page.  If you click on the filename link it leads to a new page and then a failed download.  but if you click on the tiny blue arrow at the far right margin it works.
Surely the links for the filenames are broken.

anandcoral:
Thanks Curt and Mouser.

Yes, we geek sometime forget that for a normal user it may not be obvious.

I should have fixed it for Tell When Done download page, when I was fixing for Overlap Wallpaper download page. I promise to fix it soon and my other free apps download pages too.

My apologies to all who had to face the download problem.

Regards,

Anand

anandcoral:
Added 'download" buttons for at least the latest version on all the apps download pages.

What I have noted that, when I designed the websites in google site, it was very simple i.e. not very complex. People could easily download files and I could easily make changes. Slowly slowly many options have been added by google and the default download links layout has been drastically changed, confusing people.

The logic of download button I found at somewhere else on one of the google site recently and started using it whenever I updated my apps. So the older apps webpages remained without the button.

Afraid if google decides something against the google site and auto adds ads etc. to them.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version