ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Tell When Done

<< < (6/7) > >>

anandcoral:
Hi dr_andus,

Sometimes the process on which you press hotkey for TWD, does not do any process, but call some other process. Since TWD watching the first process, it assumes that it is done. So may be CT is calling some other process, may be in it's own folder, to do the time consuming job. You can run some process viewer/explorer to check it.

I have plan to allow user to change or select the actual process which is doing the job. Hopefully will be able sit with it in next year.

Regards,

Anand

dr_andus:
Hi Anand, thanks for your reply. I checked my process viewer, and it seems that a whole lot is going on while CT is processing. The processes that seem to be busy and involved are:

conntext.exe
sqlservr.exe
dwm.exe
csrss.exe

I presume it's the first two that are relevant? Maybe I need to ask the developer to find out which one is key here. In any case, I look forward to trying out your forthcoming version.

BONZ:
IS THERE A WORKING DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS? GOOGLE DOES NOT WORK,    GRRR

mouser:
Just confirming that the download links are giving 404 errors from google.  I'm sure anand will fix, stay tuned.

Ath:
IS THERE A WORKING ...
-BONZ (April 13, 2015, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Bonz, could you please refrain from 'shouting' in the forum, ALL-CAPS is so 1980's :huh:
Your questions and remarks are welcome, of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version