ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

T-Clock 2010 x64 - build 95 not synchronising

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
(At the risk of looking like a complete idiot) I've actually done that to myself once or twice. :)

caleula:
(At the risk of looking like a complete idiot) I've actually done that to myself once or twice. :)
-Stoic Joker (November 04, 2011, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Got my "m"s and my "n"s mixed up well and truly didn't I?

I feel I shot myself in the foot with that one. Thanks for making me feel a little better.  :-\

The devils in the detail they say. It always lands me in trouble. A couple of examples.

1. Flashing red and blue [in that order] are the worst two colours for bringing on an epileptic fit. Have a look at Real Estate, Hairdressers, Chemists and Pizza places signs to name a few. Also, arcade toy machines and some websites.

2. I was testing my new  router for line dropouts and it finally reached a 37 hour day! Surely a simple reset at the 24 hour count? I was told it was a back-burner patch, which I agree with, but it pays to get the little details right, or does it annoy others too?

Unfortunately, even 40 years ago, when anybody told me something was impossible, be it hardware or software, that only spurred me on to making it work.

Now, does anybody know of a software package that will allow resizing program windows when the author has only written one size - LARGE - and no way of choosing from a menu or dragging and dropping to suit?

You're a champion Stoic. Great software. ;D I'll see if I can donate - hard on a pension at times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version