ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

NaGa DeMon

<< < (3/3)

Deozaan:
Neat! :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I have a friend who wanted some motivation and an excuse to spend a month focused on programming a game, so he came up with NaGa ProMo: National Game Programming Month.

Today is the first day. Get coding!

wraith808:
I have a friend who wanted some motivation and an excuse to spend a month focused on programming a game, so he came up with NaGa ProMo: National Game Programming Month.

Today is the first day. Get coding!
-Deozaan (February 01, 2012, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

You might want to make a separate thread for it to get increased exposure over burying it within an old thread...

Deozaan:
Yeah, I considered it. But I figured it was related to NaGa DeMon. Also, NaGa ProMo is not even a developed enough concept to have its own web page explaining what it's all about. :-\ And posting here will renew this thread and give more exposure to NaGa DeMon as well. :Thmbsup:

TaoPhoenix:
(I know, this is past November.) I like that it's about "make absolutely any kind of game".  And it can be in any medium - I can't program!

The joker in me wants to make a game whose sole purpose is to create illegible "shop gamer talk".

Hmm...

"Oh yeah man, I was doing so well, I got a Devil's Lunch at Taco Bell (A meal combo designed to make the after tax price = $6.66), So that earned me a Devil's Advocate point, but the rules say that you can't Date Wendy (at Wendy's) for dinner by getting an Innocent Daughter Combo (Meal equaling $7.77) if you are already a Devil's Advocate. So I had to clear it by Crossing the Styx by getting either $11.11, $22.22, $33.33, etc, at the gas station, and each successive attempt must be at the increased value, so my van doesn't have a tank big enough to give me more than 3 tries..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version