ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Image capture doesn't work for me

(1/2) > >>

MKairys:
Hello, just decided to try CHS after several year of using CLCL (major motivation - CHS is still under development :))

Two things:

I find image capture doesn't work for me.  It is enabled in settings but no images get captured by CHS (they are correctly copied to and pasted from the windows clipboard).

What does the FileList column in the main window mean? Is CHS supposed to capture lists of file names if I copy files to the clipboard? I can't find anything about htis in the doc...

This is Windows 7 32-bit BTW.

mouser:
Hi MKairys.

The FileList column is currently just used for captured images -- it lists the captured image files on disk.  Normally you wouldn't need to show that (you can change which columns are shown by clicking the tiny button on the far left of the column header).

Now as for why image capture is not working for you, let's first check your image capture settings; do your settings look something like this:

If so.. what exactly happens when you copy an image to the clipboard? Does an entry appear in CHS but no image? Or does chs not even show an image?  Have you tried copying small images to the clipboard from different programs?  It might be one particular program that is being stubborn, or you might be seeing the effect of the Maximum area size option.

MKairys:
... it lists the captured image files on disk ...

Ah, I see. It doesn't parse spaces in pathnames then.  My data are at D:\Users\Michael\Data\DonationCoder\Clipboard Help+Spell\Database\Files and the FileList column only shows D:\Users\Michael\Data\DonationCoder\Clipboard.

Have you tried copying small images ...

Thank you, that was the key.  I had to increase the Max. XY Area.

mouser:
Ok i'll check the spaces in path issue -- but it sounds to me like you've got it working now -- it was just rejecting giant images, is that right?

MKairys:
Correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version