Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 26, 2014, 06:22:04 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show Dock Settings-always show  (Read 2721 times)
jbosari
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 30, 2011, 08:59:28 AM »

Hi. I love Circle Dock. I've been using it to create hotkeys for use on my convertible tablet PC.

I'm having trouble getting the  dock to be in a state of always showing. I have unchecked both "Automatically Hide" and "Hide Dock after Opening, Files/folders."

Still, when I click an icon, the dock hides after executing the action, as if the "Hide Dock after Opening, Files/folders" box were checked. I want my dock to always show so I can execute the hotkeys in one click without hitting the center button first.  Perhaps I misunderstand the settings?  Thanks for the help and for the best launch app ever created!

Here are my specs:

sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 04:04:27 PM »

Greetings jbosari  Grin
Glad to have you with us.

Although I have never experienced this issue, this sounds like a bug.

Let me do some homework first, before i stick my foot in my mouth friend.

If it is a bug, we may vary well be stuck with it, but let me do some pocking around on my system first Wink

Standby  Thmbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.023s | Server load: 0.11 ]