ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I don't understand relative volume on a PC at all.

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
It probably even has its own separate volume control as a separate audio device. That being said, doesn't it have in-line (on cord) controls?-JavaJones (October 29, 2011, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

The volume buttons on the cord simply adjust Windows system volume in 3% increments. Once it gets down to 0% it doesn't go any quieter and I can still hear stuff.

JavaJones:
Ah, that would make sense it being a USB model. Does it have any separate volume controls in software, in the audio device settings or anything?

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
Ah, that would make sense it being a USB model. Does it have any separate volume controls in software, in the audio device settings or anything?-JavaJones (November 01, 2011, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I tried installing the software/drivers that came with it but that just made things worse in an unrelated way. The volume problem was still there, and it made another button which usually does nothing start popping up a window telling me that button won't do anything until I install their stupid Microsoft Live Chat program. That do-nothing button is fairly large and easy to accidentally push, so I uninstalled the headphone software and now it does nothing again.

It's okay though. My keyboard has volume controls that I've gotten used to using, with an easy to access mute key for when I want the volume to truly be at 0%. :Thmbsup:

app103:
There are 3 volume controls I have to mess with to get everything just right for most uses.

On here, I set the first 2 to half volume, then mess with the controls on the actual speakers to get it right.

Now, if it needs to be made louder/softer, I can mess with just the knob on my keyboard, which messes with the first control shown in the screenshot above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version