ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Do You Freelance?

<< < (2/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
I once setup a domain controller for a guy in Alaska ... and didn't even have to leave the house.
-Stoic Joker (October 24, 2011, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
iGlue?

nudone:
I call myself a freelancer but all work comes from one guy. Not very clever if he drops dead.

Stoic Joker:
I once setup a domain controller for a guy in Alaska ... and didn't even have to leave the house.
--- End quote ---
iGlue?
-cranioscopical (October 24, 2011, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nope, price of gas ... I prefer to travel by wire these days. I do Windows and internet service troubleshooting.

40hz:
--- End quote ---
iGlue?
-cranioscopical (October 24, 2011, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nope, price of gas ... I prefer to travel by wire these days. I do Windows and internet service troubleshooting.
-Stoic Joker (October 24, 2011, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1. Where would we be without remote desktop capabilities? Whoever came up with that deserves whatever reward he or she asks for. 8)

wraith808:
I call myself a freelancer but all work comes from one guy. Not very clever if he drops dead.
-nudone (October 24, 2011, 05:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the majority of freelancers are in the same boat, truthfully.  I know I was... not exactly, but close enough.  I tried to diversify, but it was too much work.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version