ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

24-Hours Giveaway - VX Search Pro

<< < (4/6) > >>

erikts:
Thank you!  :up:

I've just installed the program and tried a simple search to find text file (TXT) file. When I double-click in the search result pane, the program shows file properties instead of opening it according to file association (in this case open with Notepad). I also miss standard context menu like in Windows Explorer or Everything.

ocsid80:

The VX Search Pro giveaway ended.

Thank you all for feedback.

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Got it on my Windows 7 system, I like the idea of categories (does it have a catch basin of "misc" for every file type not distinctly caught elsewhere ? ) Nice giveaway. My XP system was in transition with a crash of sorts so I was not able to get it there, well, I was busy trying to get the replacement system up and fergot to go back :) .

Also, tell us about the Premium, or High-Grade .. I only looked quickly.  Network ? Ok, I'll read the website after my systems are stabilized.

Steven

ocsid80:
Hi,

Got it on my Windows 7 system, I like the idea of categories (does it have a catch basin of "misc" for every file type not distinctly caught elsewhere ? ) Nice giveaway. My XP system was in transition with a crash of sorts so I was not able to get it there, well, I was busy trying to get the replacement system up and fergot to go back :) .

Also, tell us about the Premium, or High-Grade .. I only looked quickly.  Network ? Ok, I'll read the website after my systems are stabilized.

Steven
-Steven Avery (October 24, 2011, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

A server-based version with a web-based front-end and free network client GUI applications
will be released within a couple of months.

If you urgently need it on your XP system, please send us an e-mail to [email protected],
mention your name, the forum name and we will get back to you.

superboyac:
Does this or diskboss index the files?  Or is it a live search every time it's invoked?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version