ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Afterfall: Insanity $1(US) Pre-Order Benefits Amnesty International

<< < (2/3) > >>

y0himba:
Sad state of affairs.  Either way it's a win however, the money they raise goes to Amnesty International.  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
10 million is a crazy number. They had to know they weren't going to make it. Even the Humble Indie Bundles--which enjoy a lot of publicity--don't sell that many and you can pay $0.01 if you want.

The last HIB, the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle didn't even make it to 25% of 1 million sold.

Vashed:
I think that - I can spend 1$ for taht game - even if it will not work I can help charity organization ;D And Afterfall InSanity looks really good ^^

mwb1100:
I think that - I can spend 1$ for taht game - even if it will not work I can help charity organization ;D And Afterfall InSanity looks really good ^^
-Vashed (November 06, 2011, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

My reading of the 'deal'/'special' is that if they don't reach the $10 Million mark then you don't get the game (but the proceeds do go to the charity).  What you'll get in that case is to be able to apply the $1 to the game purchase.

Or am I misunderstanding something?

Deozaan:
-Vashed (November 06, 2011, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

My reading of the 'deal'/'special' is that if they don't reach the $10 Million mark then you don't get the game (but the proceeds do go to the charity).  What you'll get in that case is to be able to apply the $1 to the game purchase.

Or am I misunderstanding something?-mwb1100 (November 06, 2011, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the only thing you're misunderstanding is what Vashed wrote. You both said basically the same thing AFAICT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version