ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

RegMerge - Import REG files safely and selectively, or compare their content

<< < (3/3)

db90h:
Thanks guys, that is very nice of you. I hope it works well for you. I was testing with entire hive dumps, so it should relatively ok. This motivates me to give it a check for bugs and finish, but 'my day job' first ;o... then I gotta get that new version out.

db90h:
Reshared at G+ to give DC some publicity: https://plus.google.com/110469164034872408057/posts/1oBNTmBwLs9

skwire:
Very nice utility; this one is going in the toolbox.   :Thmbsup:  One suggestion/correction, if I may.  At the top right, you have the following text:

This system differs from the loaded REG file in the ways:

I think you may have meant to put "in the following ways:"

db90h:
Very nice utility; this one is going in the toolbox.   :Thmbsup:  One suggestion/correction, if I may.  At the top right, you have the following text:

This system differs from the loaded REG file in the ways:

I think you may have meant to put "in the following ways:"
-skwire (October 21, 2011, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

EDIT: Went to fix, but that is an old screenshot, already fixed (through removal)

db90h:
So, anybody used this yet? Did it work for you ok? I intend to update it soon, have to take care of paying my rent stuff first, then this is up for finalization.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version