ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: MPH (Media Player Hotkeys)

<< < (7/13) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.1 - 2015-01-02
    + Added 'Reload' command to the popup menu.

v1.1.0 - 2014-06-30
    ! Media Player Classic (32-bit) "previous track" function didn't work
      properly.  (Thanks, Mike H.)

captain1701:
Hi,

thanks for this great software.

I have just a small problem with the usage under Windows 7 x64. I setup four actions (play/pause, show/hide, previous and next) but only the first two are working with Windows Media Player.
Previous and next don't jump to another song, they just jump inside the current song.

Do I miss a setting to get this work correct?

Thanks,
Martin

skwire:
Hi, captain1701, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :D

I have just a small problem with the usage under Windows 7 x64. I setup four actions (play/pause, show/hide, previous and next) but only the first two are working with Windows Media Player.
Previous and next don't jump to another song, they just jump inside the current song.-captain1701 (February 25, 2015, 05:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just tested it with Windows Media Player v12.0.7601.18150 under W7/64 Ultimate and it seems to work okay.  Which version of Windows Media Player are you using?

captain1701:
Hi,

thanks for the fast response.

It's really strange, at Home W7/64 Pro and WMP v12.0.7601.18150 it works but at work, same OS and WMP version it doesn't. :(

I already thought of some program maybe interfering with the combo Win+Ctrl+F3 and Win+Ctrl+F4 but I don't know one using this.

skwire:
It's really strange, at Home W7/64 Pro and WMP v12.0.7601.18150 it works but at work, same OS and WMP version it doesn't. :(
I already thought of some program maybe interfering with the combo Win+Ctrl+F3 and Win+Ctrl+F4 but I don't know one using this.
-captain1701 (February 27, 2015, 02:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some things to try at work:

* A different set of hotkeys.
* Running the app with administrator rights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version