ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Alcohol 120% 8 Platinum incl Audio 180% deLuxe: €30

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
Edited: On second thought: This is really not "a fine offer"! The original Alcohol 120% is €39 (no "Audio 180%"), but with a lifetime license!
---------------------------------------------

Until the 21'st of October, German pro.de has a fine offer on Alcohol 120% 8 Platinum incl Audio 180% deLuxe: €29.99, normal price: €69 / $100

The homepage is in all German, but I have purchased some programs from them before and can say, they are all right.

"Jetz kaufen" = "Buy now". In the Shopping Cart you can of course click "English" and "US Dollar".

http://pro.de/newsletter/ent/alcohol120platinum_2011-10-15.html

30-days money back

dcm:
I purchased this, since it looked like a good buy.

Were you able to get an English version of Audio 180% deLuxe?  Mine is in German...

Curt:
-hmm... I forgot: "Avanquest". Sorry!

I now see that Alcohol 120% 8.0 Platinum is a special version made for avanquest.de. I have tried such a situation before, but it was quite some years ago, so don't shoot me if I am wrong, I am only the piano player, no, I mean, the offer teller. Back then I simply wrote support and asked for an English version, and they gave me one. You could try likewise. Avanquest is a big trade company, so don't expect an answer right away. edit: they'll answer within 48 hours.

superboyac:
This Alcohol stuff is still around?  Sheesh.  Does it do anything that is particularly special?  I remember years ago when Nero was still the king of the mountain, that Alcohol had it's place in the hierarchy.  But now, who uses this and why?  Even me, who was a huge fan and holdover of the old Neros, I've moved on the CDBurnerXP which is pretty perfect and free.  And for anything audio nowadays, I'll just use the brilliant dbpoweramp.  mounting?  There are tons of options for those as well.

Man the software market is pretty over saturated, isn't it?

Ath:
AFAIC, Alcohol 120% could bit-copy CD's like the older CloneCD, but I'm not sure if that feature is still in there. There was a 'lighter' version (less percentage, 60?) that couldn't copy any protected CD's while 120% could, hence it's name :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version