NANY 2012 Entry InformationDescription
Simple image viewer that will allow viewing of all images in a folder and subfolders.Features
ScreenshotsNANY 2012 Release: RecursiViewUsageInstallation
- View all images in a folder and subfolders.
- Keyboard-driven operation.
- Unicode-path compatible.
- Two thumbnail modes with configurable thumbnail size.
- Slideshow function with configurable time interval.
- Set an image as your wallpaper in one of four modes: scaled, stretched, centered or tiled.
- Add shortcut to SendTo menu option.
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder. Run RecursiView.exe to start the application.Using the Application
Use the Browse button to load a folder. Alternately, you can drag-n-drop a folder onto the interface. The first toolbar button controls whether or not subfolders are scanned. Various other actions are available via the toolbar, right-click menu and hotkeys.Uninstallation
Delete the folder you unzipped it to. The application doesn't write any of its settings to the registry. However, to set a wallpaper, it does have to set three registry entries. These are the standard ones that any image application must use when setting a wallpaper.