ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR not a commonly downloaded program?

<< < (7/7)

wraith808:
I consider the cost affordable for anyone who can afford to live.. I mean, that's a few fast food meals, or a dinner out. MANY (if not MOST) industries have some sort of barrier to entrance. Some certification, license, etc..
-db90h (October 31, 2011, 09:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

This isn't an industry.  An industry implies that you will make money off of it.  The only comparable thing I can see are fishing licenses, since they have commercial and non-commercial licenses.  Non-commercial fishing licenses are $15 in most municipalities for a multi-year license in a lot of cases.  There should be a non-commercial license that is either free or very low cost.  And truthfully, I already give time and money to work on free software.  But I get something for that rather than a nebulous cost that I have to foot yearly.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you, nor saying your site should fight such battles.  But I am saying it's not right- not even a little.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version