topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 1:03 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Border being lost when copying the image for use in another program  (Read 2810 times)

dluby

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi,

If I have an image and I select it completely and I apply a border I can see the border perfectly. However, if I select the entire image again (after the border has been applied) and then paste this into another package the border is lost.

The border properties are Transparency: 200, Shape: Square, No shadow, Border Colour Red, Line Width: 2.00 and no inner colour, Blend Mode: Multiply.

If I use the option 'Expand Canvas to Fit Objects' and then copy and paste it to another application it shows the bottom and righthand side border but not the top or left border.

Is this a bug or am I using the software incorrectly, I am using v2.102.01.

Thanks

Damian

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Border being lost when copying the image for use in another program
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 07:50 AM »
Can you clarify what you mean when you say you apply a border? what exactly are you doing?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Border being lost when copying the image for use in another program
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:01 AM »
Ok I think i figured it out, you are using the highlighting box object.  And I can reproduce the bug.  It has something to do with when the highlighting object is flattened to the image, it looks like its undergoing an antialiasing operation or something that is causing the issue.  I'm on it.