Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 23, 2014, 03:03:31 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How to force web browsing to stay in Farr?  (Read 1580 times)
putnum
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:33:11 AM »

I use the htmlviewurl command alot and I wanted to know if there was a way for farr to not launch a browser window when a link is clicked?

Can this be done at all?
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:11:46 AM »

when you say not launch a browser when a link is clicked.. can you elaborate? what view of farr are you in when you click a link?  do you mean you are viewing an html panel in farr and you click a link and it opens an external browser?  what page does that?
putnum
Participant

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 09:14:10 AM »

mouser when I display a webpage inside of farr. These are internal website to my company... Does that help? I want the site to remain in farr no matter what
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:27:42 AM »

Links should stay within the internal browser.. can you check if you open the same page in a regular web browser, and you click on a link, does it open a new browser window or tab?  If so that might explain it, and yes i might be able to have the internal farr browser intercept and cancel the open-in-new-window behavior.
putnum
Participant

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »

ahhh yep thats it. They do open in a new window outside of farr. It would be cool if this could be added to farr. smiley
putnum
Participant

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 12:27:47 PM »

Do you know how soon you could get this working by chance?  undecided
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 01:45:50 PM »

i'll either be able to do it in next day or two, or not be able to do it at all.
putnum
Participant

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 03:24:15 PM »

ok thanks mouser!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.033s | Server load: 0.11 ]