ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

How to force web browsing to stay in Farr?

(1/2) > >>

putnum:
I use the htmlviewurl command alot and I wanted to know if there was a way for farr to not launch a browser window when a link is clicked?

Can this be done at all?

mouser:
when you say not launch a browser when a link is clicked.. can you elaborate? what view of farr are you in when you click a link?  do you mean you are viewing an html panel in farr and you click a link and it opens an external browser?  what page does that?

putnum:
mouser when I display a webpage inside of farr. These are internal website to my company... Does that help? I want the site to remain in farr no matter what

mouser:
Links should stay within the internal browser.. can you check if you open the same page in a regular web browser, and you click on a link, does it open a new browser window or tab?  If so that might explain it, and yes i might be able to have the internal farr browser intercept and cancel the open-in-new-window behavior.

putnum:
ahhh yep thats it. They do open in a new window outside of farr. It would be cool if this could be added to farr. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version