topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 1:54 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Docked LaunchBar dimms icon text when focus is lost - unreadable  (Read 3460 times)

RPresser

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I am using LaunchBar Commander docked at the bottom of the screen.  The bar color is medium blue and the text color is blank.  When the focus is on the LaunchBar dock everything looks great.  However, when I click on the desktop, or anywhere off of the bar, the icon text turns to gray, making it unreadable.  If I mouse over any icon, the text turns white and is quite readable.  For me to see all of the icon text, I must click on the right end of the dock bar to return the text to black.  Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Docked LaunchBar dimms icon text when focus is lost - unreadable
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 05:47 PM »
Hi RPresser.

Since i've not seen this behavior i could use some help reproducing it.  Could you send me your .lbc launchbar file (or make a small sample one with same behavior)?

And/or attach some screenshots?  And tell me what Operating System you are using.

Send to: [email protected]

RPresser

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Docked LaunchBar dimms icon text when focus is lost - unreadable
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 09:24 AM »
I am using Windows 7.
Also see attachments.  Could not find, or do not have, .lbc file, so I attached my .mcf file.  Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Bob