ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

work bathroom story

<< < (6/8) > >>

mouser:
I think people may be getting a little carried away with the NSFW stuff.. let's remember we have a diverse readership.

f0dder:
Stoic Joker: we need a 'Like' button on DC ;)

nudone:
OK, here's the actual thing! (see attachment in previous post)
-superboyac (October 07, 2011, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's pretty funny anyway.

I don't think I'd get too offended by it or take it too personal - it sounds kind of jokey to me. Can't be that serious when they are attempting humour with the kazoos and web-cam stuff. In fact, to me, they sound like they admire you - they are probably quite jealous of your more manly toilet smells. Maybe they are even a little intimidated so feel they've had to make a bit of a joke of it all - they don't know who you are, you could be the psychotic-sh*tter that will gladly punch their teeth out of their heads and into the nearest urinal.

Renegade:
Not entirely sure how these NSFW tags work but...
-Stoic Joker (October 07, 2011, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bwahahahaha~! :P

Stoic Joker: we need a 'Like' button on DC ;)
-f0dder (October 07, 2011, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

I think people may be getting a little carried away with the NSFW stuff.. let's remember we have a diverse readership.
-mouser (October 07, 2011, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just such a crazy topic... But... I promise to behave from now on. :)

Renegade:
OK, here's the actual thing! (see attachment in previous post)
-superboyac (October 07, 2011, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's pretty funny anyway.

I don't think I'd get too offended by it or take it too personal - it sounds kind of jokey to me. Can't be that serious when they are attempting humour with the kazoos and web-cam stuff. In fact, to me, they sound like they admire you - they are probably quite jealous of your more manly toilet smells. Maybe they are even a little intimidated so feel they've had to make a bit of a joke of it all - they don't know who you are, you could be the psychotic-sh*tter that will gladly punch their teeth out of their heads and into the nearest urinal.

-nudone (October 07, 2011, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I got the exact opposite when reading it. I heard an arrogant, pompous (I'm behaving now :P ) blah blah blah. I didn't find it in the least bit funny.

It's interesting how we can get the exact opposite message from the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version