ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

work bathroom story

(1/8) > >>

superboyac:
Check this out:
The floor of the building I work on is full of engineers, mostly male by about a 90:10 ratio.  So the men's bathrooms are very busy.  Furthermore, we don't have a kitchenette or anything like that, so a lot of people use the bathroom to do various activities such as:  washing dishes, brushing teeth, gargling, shaving, the whole nine yards.  The urinals (three of them) are uncomfortably close together (literally an inch between the edges with no partitions) so the middle one is never used since you can't even really spread your legs to should width, which is the default urinal position.  Also, being engineers, who are "different" sort of folk, the bathroom environment is disgusting.  Awful sounds, awful smells, and the worst part is that it's always packed.  To make matters worse, the janitor cleans the bathroom (or does some work in there) multiple times a day, which I find weird because it's just weird to run into the janitor in the bathroom more than once a day, and multiple times a week.  And if you're already in there taking a shit, he might just come in anyway slothering the mop around and banging on the doors and slapping the toilet paper canisters.

As a result, I found the bathroom on the floor below to be much more pleasant.  No engineers, and a lot of women.  So the bathroom hardly ever has anyone in there, and it's always clean.  So I've been doing this for a while.

Well, today I go down and there's a note pasted on the inside wall so people who take a dump can read the passive-aggressive whatever.  Apparently, it bothers some men that there are people from other floors using their bathroom.  The not demanded that I eat more bran, or something like that.  It also asked me to make my shit smell better, which i would love to know how to do.  Finally, something not very coherent about taking webcam pictures and posting it somewhere, which is a joke of course, but a pretty passive aggressive one.

So now I'm bothering people with my bathroom habits.  Never expected that one.

Shades:
You are an engineer...make a toilet that freeze-dries the "content" instead of flush. Then move the content to a location where it is out of nostril reach.

O yeah, and automatically lights a match too   :P

f0dder:
You are an engineer...-Shades (October 06, 2011, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Is he? With bathroom sensitivities like that, I'd expect marketing :P

Stoic Joker:
Hay, if all they want a is nicer movement, give it to them.

Shit in the sink and leave a bow on it.

:D

superboyac:
Hay, if all they want a is nicer movement, give it to them.

Shit in the sink and leave a bow on it.

:D
-Stoic Joker (October 06, 2011, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh man!!  Ultra gross!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version