ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA - randomize image in an image folder

(1/3) > >>

gallicka:
I'm looking for a way to be able to arrange my screencaps in a random order, and I can refresh it as many times as I want, each time with new results. :D Similar to viewing images in a gallery with the randomizer on or the shuffling method of music. :)

Does this make sense? Is it doable? XD

I have been searching for a way to do this in my windows folder. I'd be really really helpful if someone could code it.
Thanks!  :-*

skwire:
I'm going to assume you're talking about a list of files, right?  If so, one way (the only way?) to randomise them is to prefix their names with numerals e.g.:

050-filename_1.jpg
103-filename_2.jpg

gallicka:
I'm going to assume you're talking about a list of files, right?  If so, one way (the only way?) to randomise them is to prefix their names with numerals e.g.:

050-filename_1.jpg
103-filename_2.jpg
-skwire (October 05, 2011, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

uhm no? I'm thinking about being able to arrange/sort them in an random order without having to re-name them.

Target:
perhaps some info on what you're using to view this 'list', and possibly how you're going to use it might be helpful?

skwire:
uhm no? I'm thinking about being able to arrange/sort them in an random order without having to re-name them. -gallicka (October 05, 2011, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Arrange/sort them in what?   :-[

perhaps some info on what you're using to view this 'list', and possibly how you're going to use it might be helpful?-Target (October 05, 2011, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version