ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ask DC: What am I looking at?

(1/2) > >>

Paul Keith:
Someone posted this on subjot but I don't really get what it is. http://hackerhub.org/

The only clue I have is that the example site design reminds me of a super hacker character from Broken Saints

40hz:
Someone posted this on subjot but I don't really get what it is. http://hackerhub.org/-Paul Keith (October 02, 2011, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like it's been reset. Your link only brings you to generic info screen.

Ask DC: What am I looking at?

The only clue I have is that the example site design reminds me of a super hacker character from Broken Saints
--- End quote ---

FYI: The character's name is Raimi Matthews. Not so much a hacker as a systems and security software developer. He just happened to crack a mainframe (owned by the defense contractor he worked for) one quiet afternoon when curiosity got the better of him.  ;D

Paul Keith:
Nope, that is what I'm seeing when I shared the link.

If you click on the template example link, you see something similar to Raimi's self-made secret link/site that's on his server.

Edit: Or do you mean that's not really what you're supposed to see on the site?

40hz:
similar to Raimi's self-made secret link/site that's on his server
-Paul Keith (October 03, 2011, 05:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

??? The only display I recall Raimi looking at was a bash shell session when he cracked the corporate server.  :)

Paul Keith:
It's probably in some other video or even in the voice over version since I have a hard time downloading these flash versions and ended up downloading the torrent w/ the complete series + additional voice overs (even though I had originally just wanted the flash version and had no idea Broken Saints was payware)

In one of those video, he had some basic dark on white text website with some astrological banner and that was where he kept his conspiracy files or something. The sidebar was pretty much the text in that preview link but more related to his files. I forgot the title really and it's kind of a spoiler to show the vid because a major event happens afterwards to his PC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version