ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Font issue in settings dialog (dpi 96)

(1/2) > >>

vemundha:
I get some large font's in the FARR's setting dialog with dpi 96 (Win7 x64). Any one have the same problem. I tested with dpi 120 (that is 125% in Win7) and then the font's are smaller (yes smaller) in FARR strange!

See screenshot's with 100% or 96px

See screenshot with 125% or 120px

ps! this is using the currently most resent release 2.99.02.

tomos:
I *dont* have the display problem @ 100% - dpi 96 (Win7 x64)

but the text *is* smaller @ 125%

Stoic Joker:
Did you reboot between DPI changes? It can make a difference.

mouser:
hi vemundha,

I've learned about an alternative way to handle large DPI and font sizes; let's talk again after my next release.

This large DPI stuff drives me crazy, I wish Microsoft had never implemented it.

Stoic Joker:
This large DPI stuff drives me crazy, I wish Microsoft had never implemented it.-mouser (September 30, 2011, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tehehe Try dealing with it in pure C ... That one took months (I'm assuming you remember that section of the T-Clock thread).

Really the only problems I had were with runtime generated controls and window position. Once I added the DPIAware stuff to the manifest the fonts all scaled fine on their own. Hm... IIRC TC uses a its own runtime rendered font...that could make a difference.

Now if there's an (easier) alternative, and you don't mind sharing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version