ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

A new Humble Bundle

<< < (3/4) > >>

Carol Haynes:
A new game, Trauma, added to the bundle.

Carol Haynes:
Another new game added - SpaceChem.

Brilliant game if you like being mentally challenged to suicide levels.

Annoying that I already have the two latest additions.

lanux128:
Another new game added - SpaceChem.
Annoying that I already have the two latest additions.-Carol Haynes (October 05, 2011, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

it's a good thing that SpaceChem comes with a separate Steam key. you can give it away if you already have the game.

Carol Haynes:
It's also worth noting that if you have Steam installed anyway it is worth using SpcaeChem through steam as that is the only way you can get the extra 'quantum' content (it isn't available in any other way). This was an interesting development because SpaceChem doesn't use DRM so they seem to have changed that policy for the additional material. Note Steam only supports WIndows and Mac.

From SpaceChem FAQs:

Do I have to buy a game once for each platform I want to play it on?
No. After purchasing a game on the Zachtronics Industries store, you are free to download and use versions for every platform available on the Zachtronics Industries store. Games not available on the Zachtronics Industries store, such as games for Apple iOS, are not included.
--- End quote ---

Which seems a very fair way of doing things.

Note if you activate it in Steam you have to run it in Steam (if you try and launch from the app folder as you can do with the direct download it automatically restarts Steam and you need an internet connection to login).

The only thing I would like is Steam Cloud support for game save - if you are using Steam anyway it would be nice to be able to run it on a desktop and laptop without having to sync the user data folders.

y0himba:
I have purchased each and every bundle. They just keep adding games to this one!  Keep them coming....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version