ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

I have some questions about FARR

<< < (3/3)

vsub:
5.Guess I didn't finish this sentence :p
An option to display the Launch History always in Small or Large view mode(everything else should remain the same)

6.Yes this will be good but I hope the search wont start again while switching modes like it is now

7.For example a option on which you can set the limit of the finded items.If you set 5 for that option,the program will start searching and when it reaches the limit(5)it will stop searching even if there are more files that could be possible results

vsub:
Again my first problem(from my first post)but this time extension

Add a folder named Tools and add t and blank as keyword modifiers and also for example exe for extension restriction.Now if I try to search for a file that is in that folder(just type the name without anything else...like I want to search all of the search folders)and that file is not exe,FARR will not find it

I thought that the modifiers and extension restrictions are only applied when you use +and the modifier.
Now the modifier only limit to where to search but the extension restriction settings on any of your search folders is always applied(no matter what you do,you won't find anything other than exe or folder in that Tools folder)

Is there is something like "blank" for keyword modifier but but extensions

mouser:
im not clear exactly what you want to do -- can you rephrase it?

vsub:
For example you don't have any folder in the "Search Folders"(or uncheck all),now add some folder,add to it some modifier and blank modifier and also add some extension(for example exe)in extension restriction.

Now try to search normally for some file that is not exe...FARR will not find the file.

Is there is a way to search only for the extension restrictions only when I type the keyword modifier for that folder and if I don't type it,to search for files regardless of the extension

Tools folder with t and blank keyword modifiers and exe for extension restriction.

+t will search the Tools folder and display results that are with exe extension
without +t will search the Tools folder(and any folder added to "Search Folders" )but will display any file with the name I'm searching for(not just exe)

Maybe some special modifier(like +sall)to search for all file types...ignoring the extension restriction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version