Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 01, 2014, 07:29:29 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 1792 times)
johnk
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 22, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »

I've just started using the Communities app on WebOS for accessing web forums (which uses the same technology as Tapatalk on iOS/Android/WP7/Blackberry) and noticed that DC isn't on the list of forums that can be accessed.

I searched this forum and only found one mention of Tapatalk, which is surprising as it seems to be popular, certainly in the iOS and Android worlds.

The blurb for Communities says that supporting Tapatalk is "as easy as copying a folder, and free". So I wonder if I could request that Mouser look into the possibility of allowing Tapatalk access?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.02s | Server load: 0.18 ]