ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

TrialPay Integration with Infralution Licensing

(1/1)

Renegade:
I've been working on a bunch of licensing stuff inbetween all the trillions of interruptions... i.e. Getting 1 week's work worth of done per month... Or something like that... Distractions aside...

For anyone that needs to put food on the table with software that you write, have a serious look at TrialPay (affiliate link if you feel like being kind to me -- non-affiliate link => http://www.trialpay.com/ ).

Anyways, I've been doing more integration work, and have posted some details on it with "how to" to help speed up things for anyone that's interested. So, here it is:

TrialPay Integration with IPN.NET

It should be helpful for anyone that's interested in doing licensing and maximizing revenue. (TrialPay is very good there -- I have some software that's made more through TrialPay than through regular sales. Or close enough for a foggy memory at least... :) )

The basic thing there is using the Infralution Licensing System with the Infralution IPN.NET solution and integrating TrialPay into that. My previous post was on integrating ILS and IPN.NET with DotNetNuke.

My focus in those articles is on keeping a tight licensing system with a single license repository, easy license retrieval for users, and minimal impact on systems to help make future upgrades as painless as possible.

Anyways... I hope that helps someone. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version