ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Linux game devs pirate their own game

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
@40Hz: This is the most depressing thing I've read in weeks. And it's been a rough couple of weeks...

Fortunately, as the little green guy said, always in motion is the future...
-Jimdoria (September 21, 2011, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Jimdora - sorry for that. It has been a rough few weeks for me too so I'm sorry to have added to your grief.

If it's any consolation, I'm as bummed as you probably are about the direction Internet access and legislation is going.

Suggestion: in the movie Hogfather a nanny asks her frightened little children what she said to do about things that scared them. The little children say "Don't be frightened. Get angry."

That's pretty good advice whenever dealing with people who are attempting a power grab.  :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
Suggestion: in the movie Hogfather a nanny asks her frightened little children what she said to do about things that scared them. The little children say "Don't be frightened. Get angry."-40hz (September 21, 2011, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I Loved That Movie ... Brilliant Twist on Christmas it was indeed.

40hz:
Suggestion: in the movie Hogfather a nanny asks her frightened little children what she said to do about things that scared them. The little children say "Don't be frightened. Get angry."-40hz (September 21, 2011, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I Loved That Movie ... Brilliant Twist on Christmas it was indeed.
-Stoic Joker (September 21, 2011, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Linux game devs pirate their own game

+1 x 10! :)

Particularly brilliant were the performances of: Marc Warren as Mr. Teatime, the lovely Michelle Dockery as Susan the nanny (and adopted granddaughter of DEATH), and David Warner as Lord Downey, head of the Assassins Guild.

Watch it with someone you love this Christmas.

Edvard:
So... has anyone played the Pirates Edition?

Apparently, it's free for the taking...  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version