ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

it's not Star Trek, it's Cosmic Journey

(1/3) > >>

vlastimil:
Hi all,

so, here is a html5 game made (mostly) by my brother: http://www.rw-designer.com/cosmic-journey

If you liked the space shooter arcade games from the '80 and '90, you might like this. Be warned: it is hard.

Firefox or Chrome required (Opera kind of works, but CTRL+arrow switches tabs, so make sure you have only one tab open). IE probably won't work, IE10 might.

Enjoy.

mouser:
Nicely done!  :up:

My only suggestion is to replace the one sound effect that sounds like someone coughing  ;D

tomos:
My only suggestion is to replace the one sound effect that sounds like someone coughing  ;D
-mouser (September 19, 2011, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
hey,
that's someone making explosion noises :D

I'm not a gamer (as in, not at all) - but I grew up with Asteroids and Space Invaders (arcade versions).
Looks great, and is difficult!
I even cant get used to using the arrow buttons - yet - it doesnt help that I'm left handed and not a touch typist - I presume people who actually play games on computers wouldnt have this problem. But I find I dont have much precision control moving left to right - dont know if that's just me, or my keyboard, or the game.

Stoic Joker:
I'm not a gamer (as in, not at all) - but I grew up with Asteroids and Space Invaders (arcade versions).
Looks great, and is difficult!
I even cant get used to using the arrow buttons - yet - it doesnt help that I'm left handed and not a touch typist - I presume people who actually play games on computers wouldnt have this problem. But I find I dont have much precision control moving left to right - dont know if that's just me, or my keyboard, or the game.
-tomos (September 19, 2011, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

A left handed, not a gamer, that (remembers arcades, and) can't type. Hell you're alright in my book ... We could be related... (hehe)

Me lefty 2. ;)

rgdot:
Nice :)

Not a gamer either, did have my days playing Galaga in actual arcades in the 80s though...to be a teenager again  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version