ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Suggest an Icon Editor

<< < (3/6) > >>

hamradio:
Hmmm...Icon Empire and Aha-Soft seem to be one in the same...as they got the same design looks and the same postal address on the support page. By the way, I will look into Icon Cool Studio.

app103:
Definately include Microangelo. I have been a user & fan of that software since the old version 2x. It's not just for icon creation....does animated cursors as well. (And a whole bunch of other neat tricks that would be fun even for people that have no use for an icon creator)

vlastimil:
Hi, if you choose to review RealWorld Icon Editor (the one with 3D support), please let me know at vlastimil.miler at gmail.com

I can get you some inside info  8) worth the effort

tinyvillager:
I'm cut right down the middle between Realworld Icon Editor and Axialis IconWorkshop,
but Realworld Icon Editor's installer gets on my nerves,when i try to move it's shortcut to
another folder on the start menu and then click on it from it's new location,it reinstalls. :mad:

vlastimil:
... funny problem. When you move the shortcuts, the installer detects that vital files are missing and repairs the installation.

But I see your point - it will be fixed in next version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version