topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 5:51 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Video Software Query  (Read 2393 times)

MamasBoy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Video Software Query
« on: September 16, 2011, 08:04 PM »
I have a number of .flv clips from movies with different frame sizes. Is there software you're aware of that will allow me to edit these clips contiguously with some type of transition fade, then burn the entire film onto a dvd? (I'm basically asking if there's any software that will work with video clips with different frame sizes.) Thanks in advance.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Video Software Query
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 01:03 AM »
Freemake Video Converter says it can do what you want, (last point in the list on the site) - I've just used it for conversions and it did quite a respectable job.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Video Software Query
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 02:35 AM »
maybe test today's giveaway: > Giveaway of the Day: CinemaHD 2.0 - Enlarge and improve your movies with CinemaHD 2.0 <

September 23, 2011
Enlarge and improve your movies! CinemaHD 2.0 is a revolutionary piece of software to enlarge and improve video files without employing expensive hardware or even more expensive professional studios. At the same time, it is also capable of producing output for the DVD player in your living room from videos made with your mobile phone, as well as creating High Definition video from a common DVD-Video