ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Boozernet...

<< < (6/8) > >>

Renegade:
Yeah, I just REALLY stuffed up.
Normally I stick to easy stuff after a few drinks, but someone was insisting that I pay an outstanding running account. I wanted to wait until I saw them and use my card, but they insisted, so I transferred it. I put a description of 'that shut you up?' and sent.
Ummmm, accounts are managed by the head boss, who I did NOT want to annoy. Unfortunately I did. A lot. I hope this works out smoother than it was earlier. I promised him a case of beer.
-Fred Nerd (September 21, 2011, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha~! ;D

A good screw up every now and then is good to keep us humble. ;D :P

Fred Nerd:
Luckily it looks like he saw the joke in the morning. I sent a really appologetic text and he was all good about it.

Phew, made my day.

tomos:
just having one, or two :p

The Boozernet...

bought it in a "hof" farmyard - quite good actually

Renegade:
Oh god...

So I'm remoting to a server, and about to add in a new web site... I scan down the list of existing sites, and lo and behold... Apparently I got pretty pissed some time in the past, and added in a new site for "youdirtyassburglar.com". I must have been pretty lit as I also had a typo for the site name on the server - "yourdirtyassburglar". :P

Renegade:
Oh god! It's even worse! I actually put up a site!~ :P

http://youdirtyassburglar.com/

I totally forgot about it! :P ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version