ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Boozernet...

<< < (3/8) > >>

wraith808:
Everything's better with vodka.  Especially code.  ;D

40hz:
And I get drunk even less than that. And I have a firm belief that computers and booze don't mix*, so there will be no drunk coding, posting, gaming, online shopping or anything else from me...ever.
-app103 (September 16, 2011, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Gotta agree with App.

FWIW (and all kidding aside) I can honestly say I never met anybody I liked more with a drink in them than without. Especially if they happened to be female.

But maybe that's just me?  :)

wraith808:
And I get drunk even less than that. And I have a firm belief that computers and booze don't mix*, so there will be no drunk coding, posting, gaming, online shopping or anything else from me...ever.
-app103 (September 16, 2011, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Gotta agree with App.

FWIW (and all kidding aside) I can honestly say I never met anybody I liked more with a drink in them than without. Especially if they happened to be female.

But maybe that's just me?  :)

-40hz (September 16, 2011, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Psht.  You've not experienced some of the nightmares I have in consulting.  Some of the code drives you to drink.  Not necessarily get drunk... but it does take the edge off...

...or is that you off the edge...

40hz:
Psht.  You've not experienced some of the nightmares I have in consulting.  Some of the code drives you to drink.
-wraith808 (September 16, 2011, 07:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO!

That's probably why, when I reached a career crossroad many years ago, I went down the systems rather than the dev path. Especially after a previous three year foray into code development.
 ;D

wraith808:
You think I kid... from some production code...

--- Code: C# ---try{ }catch (Exception ex){    throw ex}finally{ }

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version