ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Contest - Make a new Banner for Website

<< < (30/44) > >>

mouser:
updated the test page with all latest banners:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Contests/banner/

nudone:
thanks all for the great suggestions, i think they are all excellent ideas - i will do a few edits later on today.

(i'd just like to say that i knew the dollar sign was going to become a talking point but i quickly accepted it as i thought of it as donationcoder is place that talks about the value of software - i wasn't thinking that the dollar represented a symbol for donations. i do appreciate that i had to invent that line of thought so it wouldn't really be the first thing that visitors would think of.)

oh dear, i've just checked how the banners work when viewed with the rest of the page content - i see there are some issues with my colours matching across the slivers.

mouser:
i fixed the slivers.

mouser:
i wonder if it might be possible to make the bottom left inset thing where page title is shown, into a fully "bordered" cutout (like rounded renctangle or elipse), instead of it cutting of the entire bottom left. does that make sense? i mean like still show a tiny amount of the left and bottom border of the banner like th right and top sides show? would that look good?

nudone:
i wonder if it might be possible to make the bottom left inset thing where page title is shown, into a fully "bordered" cutout (like rounded renctangle or elipse), instead of it cutting of the entire bottom left. does that make sense? i mean like still show a tiny amount of the left and bottom border of the banner like th right and top sides show? would that look good?
-mouser (May 28, 2006, 01:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

i think that would look okay if the text that goes inside it had the right amount of white space around it. i'll include it in the edits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version