ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A unified solution for note taking and task management

<< < (7/11) > >>

vitalyb:
I've settled for now to use Remember The Milk with OneNote. I am using the notes and links feature of RTM to link it to paragraphs in OneNote. I guess it will have to do for now. One major gripe I am having is that OneNote has no Android client. The closest thing is MobileNoter and so far it isn't quite good. But I guess I'll wait.

bratliff:
I am old school. I have a desktop computer only;.

BOB

dspelley:
Found this the other day - Mind On Track - and it looks pretty interesting. Combination of a to-do/task manager and a mind map. 

Program is currently free, but has an expiration date of January 1, 2013 (found under "Edit - Preferences - MindOnTrack - License")

Wonder what happens then?

wolfknight82:
http://remus-software.org/screenshots/
this remus information manager a new program but looks very versatile and open in idea use
and maybe
chandlerproject.org
this a nifty email client to do manager with note taking basically everything is either a note, event, or todo. Unfortunately this project looks abandoned. The program works rather well has an online hub to store data and an android app.
These might be useful?!

rgdot:
^Interesting, at least at first glance, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version