ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PCWorld recommends DonationCoder.com and says: "Give a Little, Get a Lot"

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
From the Donate page:

"Our 100% Happiness Guarantee

We want you to be proud to be a supporting member of our site! Should you ever become dissatisfied with our site, at any time, for any reason, please allow us to promptly refund your entire donation, and absorb the payment fees, no questions asked. And you are welcome to keep the lifetime license key in case you decide to try one of our programs again in the future."
-mouser (September 10, 2011, 11:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

So if someone donates $1000, sends it to an author...then gets pissed off and demands their money back...you refund them, without punishing the author?

mouser:
Well, there is a case where the refund would not be possible.. If the donation was specifically sent by the donator to an author, and the author cashed out the donation after 30 days, and the author didn't have enough donations in their credits to handle a refund, we wouldn't be able to refund it.  This has never happened but it is possible.  I suppose I should add some asterisk to the refund statement about this.

wraith808:
Well, there is a case where the refund would not be possible.. If the donation was specifically sent by the donator to an author, and the author cashed out the donation after 30 days, and the author didn't have enough donations in their credits to handle a refund, we wouldn't be able to refund it.  This has never happened but it is possible.  I suppose I should add some asterisk to the refund statement about this.
-mouser (September 11, 2011, 07:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe if it's within 30 days of the donation - any donation.  So if I donate X today, then Y some days later, 30 days after X donation, I couldn't get it back, though I could still get back Y within it's 30 day window.  I think that's more than fair.

zridling:
Go PCWorld!

kyrathaba:
Nice exposure in a well-read venue.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version