ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PCWorld recommends DonationCoder.com and says: "Give a Little, Get a Lot"

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
A new donator emailed me to tell me we were mentioned in the October 2011 edition of PC World magazine, in an article on freeware (ironically i'm not sure any DC apps are recommended in that article even though PC World does frequently recommend our software).

Here's the sidebar mentioning us:

From the text:
"To find more donationware programs, a great resource is DonationCoder.com, a site that hosts the work of many freeware programmers but solicits donations on their behalf.  Best of all, DonationCoder.com certifies that none of the programs it hosts contain spyware or malware, and the site will refund your donation if you wish -- no questions asked.  With that kind of peace of mind, sending a little love to a hardworking programmer is easier than ever."

rgdot:
Refunds???   :tellme:

Great to see DC being mentioned in more and more articles  8)

J-Mac:
Nice! Good to see for a change.   :)

Jim

KynloStephen66515:
Refunds???   :tellme:
-rgdot (September 10, 2011, 08:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Had to quote that...I'm also curious...DC offers refunds?

GIMME MAH MONEY BACK!  :-*

:D

mouser:
From the Donate page:

"Our 100% Happiness Guarantee

We want you to be proud to be a supporting member of our site! Should you ever become dissatisfied with our site, at any time, for any reason, please allow us to promptly refund your entire donation, and absorb the payment fees, no questions asked. And you are welcome to keep the lifetime license key in case you decide to try one of our programs again in the future."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version