Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 18, 2014, 05:44:40 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Apple and users' privacy  (Read 16391 times)
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 11:22:07 AM »

Blame Stephen... tongue

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 11:24:22 AM »

Cry ...  huh ...  Sad

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 11:32:32 AM »

O_o ...When did we become 4chan?

Did I miss a memo?

Mouser...Did we get hijacked or something??

There's weird pictures in my happy place...

Grin

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
Armando
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »

Grin Thanks guys/gals, it was all pretty entertaining.

"I suppose it can be said that I'm an absent-minded driver. It's true that I've driven through a number of red lights on occasion, but on the other hand, I've stopped at a lot of green ones but never gotten credit for it."
Glenn Gould
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 11:35:42 AM »

Cry ...  huh ...  Sad

No... The correct response would have been:
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 11:36:49 AM »

Grin Thanks guys/gals, it was all pretty entertaining.

More to come soon...

Or is it?

Maybe?

Who knows?

I sure don't...

Or do I?

Maybe not...

Although...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe  Wink

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 11:37:43 AM »

In response to this...

I say...

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »

That's better.
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »

That's better.

Much Welcome

**edit**

Look at this picture for more than 10 seconds without laughing or smiling...Go on...I dare you!

Renegade
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »

That's better.

Much Welcome

**edit**

Look at this picture for more than 10 seconds without laughing or smiling...Go on...I dare you!

Are acts of painful self-mutilation allowed?

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »

That's better.

Much Welcome

**edit**

Rofl

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 11:57:05 AM »

That's better.

Much Welcome

**edit**

Not in front of the puppy ... Turn around first!
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 12:00:59 PM »

Much Welcome

That's better.

**edit**

Not in front of the puppy ... Turn around first!

Laughing puppy likes to see that...hes like a transformer you see...when he sees cool stuff...he becomes...

Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 12:01:21 PM »

So anyways...

Who the f*** gets their dog high then takes pictures of it anyways? tongue

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »

So anyways...

Me?

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 12:12:22 PM »

But anyway....back on topic a little bit...

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:15:51 PM by Stephen66515 » Logged

Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »

So anyways...

"A problem, properly stated, is a problem on it's way to being solved" -Buckminster Fuller
"Multithreading is just one damn thing after, before, or simultaneous with another" -Andrei Alexandrescu
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »

So anyways...

(see attachment in previous post)

LMFAO

mahesh2k
Supporting Member

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »

Pron is dead in Mac.RIP. Sorry ashley you'll be in my VMware image memory. cheesy
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2011, 03:09:05 PM »

Pron is dead in Mac.RIP. Sorry ashley you'll be in my VMware image memory. cheesy

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2011, 05:07:24 PM »

That one cracks me up every time!  Thmbsup
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »

Speaking on things that crack me up...

(Isn't that kinda back on topic..?)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 07:32:18 PM »

zridling
Friend of the Site
Charter Member

Linux captive

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »

Governments and the corporations that fund them are doing everything they can to erase anonymity on the net. Not merely for the purpose of computer forensics and prosecution, but to sell you more stuff.

For the first, you're basically 1 step away from prison as with the number of laws now, everyone is a "criminal", or can be turned into one with a few twisted words.

It's true with the cellphone. And when the cops search your place, they usually take your computers and make copies of the HDs. "Anything you have on your HD can and will be used against you," so to speak. (At least if you're a suspect.) As for the second part, some folks think Google is about search....

- zaine (on Google+)
J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2011, 11:11:38 PM »

C'mon folks - don’t stop now! I love this thread!

Jim

J-Mac
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.051s | Server load: 0.04 ]