Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 08:36:42 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Apple and users' privacy  (Read 17939 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2011, 11:40:40 PM »

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2011, 03:26:23 AM »

C'mon folks - don’t stop now! I love this thread!

Jim

We were a little worried mouser would get stressed, but then again ..

"A problem, properly stated, is a problem on it's way to being solved" -Buckminster Fuller
"Multithreading is just one damn thing after, before, or simultaneous with another" -Andrei Alexandrescu
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2011, 03:59:04 AM »

Jim

That was awesome~! Grin
 (see attachment in previous post)

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2011, 06:08:11 AM »

Jim

That was awesome~! Grin

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2011, 08:26:59 PM »

OK, I'm missing the last two posts. Quotes but no post otherwise. Intended? Or something screwy w/the forum?

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2011, 08:30:11 PM »

nosh
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2011, 08:58:03 PM »

nosh
Supporting Member

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2011, 02:57:48 AM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2011, 03:11:42 AM »

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2011, 03:14:55 AM »

^ ??? (is blank a comment?)

OK, I'm missing the last two posts. Quotes but no post otherwise. Intended? Or something screwy w/the forum?

Renegade accidentally put his response within the quote - Stephen was pointing that out for him I guess.

Tom
Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2011, 03:18:04 AM »

^ ??? (is blank a comment?)

Renegade accidentally put his response within the quote - Stephen was pointing that out for him I guess.

nosh
Supporting Member

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2011, 03:22:07 AM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2011, 03:26:00 AM »

Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2011, 03:54:50 AM »

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2011, 03:59:36 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2011, 04:46:57 AM »

"A problem, properly stated, is a problem on it's way to being solved" -Buckminster Fuller
"Multithreading is just one damn thing after, before, or simultaneous with another" -Andrei Alexandrescu
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2011, 05:52:18 AM »

^HA

J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2011, 11:11:49 AM »

Too much... too much...  My gut is permanently busted methinks!!   Grin Grin Grin

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
zridling
Friend of the Site
Charter Member

Linux captive

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2011, 08:03:55 PM »

This is the only guy I'm voting for in 2012.

- zaine (on Google+)
Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2011, 09:56:20 PM »

This is the only guy I'm voting for in 2012.

Not a bad choice. Better than most, but there is a better alternative...

Hail the dark lord of madness and despair! Grin

-- BTW -- Idiocracy was a brilliant movie! cheesy

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »

Okay... I have 2 questions.

1. Have you people completely lost you minds?!?

2. Where do I get a bumper sticker of that first one?
Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »

That's kind of the point now, isn't it? Vote in Cthulhu to bring in his city of R'lyeh -- non-euclidean geometry that drives onlookers over the brink of sanity into the abyss madness.

I've not lost my mind yet. That's why I'm voting for depravity and straight jackets!

(You gotta admit... It's a better option than anything we have now. tongue )

2. Where do I get a bumper sticker of that first one?

It's pretty good. Here's one:

http://www.cafepress.com/..._bumper_sticker,228388315

I couldn't find one for it though.

Oh well... It helps to remember... Jesus loves you. Cthulhu thinks you taste like chicken. tongue

Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2011, 01:22:45 AM »

Ok, I think since this initially came up as a weekend thing, we probably owe it to people to try to explain the madness. It started with some relaxed TGIF discussion in the irc channel (this is an excerpt, I omitted some stuff):

[16:23] <@Stephen66> Im going to dedicate this weekend to trolling the DC forum
[16:24] <@mouser> smiley
[16:24] <@mouser> what does that even mean trolling the dc forum
[16:26] <@Stephen66> Quote stuff, then put the source as a completely different website
[16:26] <@Stephen66> RickRoll everybody
[16:27] <Jibz> post "funny" cat pictures as replies to everything
[16:27] <@Stephen66> lmfao yeah
[16:28] <@Stephen66> pure image replies
[16:28] <@Stephen66> even when I have something constructive to say...add my reply, over pictures of furry animals
[16:28] <Jibz> I bet you could make a script that just grabbed a random picture off icanhascheezburger and replies with it
[16:28] <@Stephen66> more fun to manually do it
[16:29] <Jibz> mouser is sitting there going "hmm, this is not going to end well"
[16:29] <@Stephen66> means I get to go through stupid websites for stuff
[16:29] <@Stephen66> lol
[16:29] * @mouser nods

And from there it kind of just escalated, and most of it ended up in this thread. It was fun to see other people chime in Thmbsup.

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2011, 06:51:45 AM »

Oh well... It helps to remember... Jesus loves you. Cthulhu thinks you taste like chicken.

ROFL

Ok, I think since this initially came up as a weekend thing, we probably owe it to people to try to explain the madness. It started with some relaxed TGIF discussion in the irc channel (this is an excerpt, I omitted some stuff):

Had a feeling it would be something like that, but I just don't have time to hangout in the channel.

Actually my first question was just a setup line for the second one ... I really do want one of those stickers. Wink
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.051s | Server load: 0.17 ]