ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Six Levels of Apple Fandom

<< < (2/4) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Kill me now. I'm surprised Steve Jobs hasn't filed copyright suits against these folks.-zridling (September 07, 2011, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
I really like those haircuts.

Makes for nice, clear, "bullet goes here" markings.

-f0dder (September 07, 2011, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

(and I tried so hard not to say that) It would qualify as a retroactive sterilization.

nudone:
What a load of wimps. If they really loved Apple so much they'd do the right thing and have the logo tattooed on their foreheads. Which would then work as a perfect sign meaning "do not waste time talking to me, I have nothing of value to say".

(As I type all this out on my iPad.)

Renegade:
Kill me now. I'm surprised Steve Jobs hasn't filed copyright suits against these folks.-zridling (September 07, 2011, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
I really like those haircuts.

Makes for nice, clear, "bullet goes here" markings.

-f0dder (September 07, 2011, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bwahahaha~! ;D

(and I tried so hard not to say that) It would qualify as a retroactive sterilization.
-Stoic Joker (September 07, 2011, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha~! ;D

What a load of wimps. If they really loved Apple so much they'd do the right thing and have the logo tattooed on their foreheads. Which would then work as a perfect sign meaning "do not waste time talking to me, I have nothing of value to say".

(As I type all this out on my iPad.)
-nudone (September 07, 2011, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh god... I'm going to pee my pants laughing~! ;D

f0dder:
(As I type all this out on my iPad.)-nudone (September 07, 2011, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've got one of those now as well.

It's too expensive, but the competing tablets are even worse (paying a bit extra for openness might be worth it though, hmm). That crApple products "just work" and are "supah intuitive" is bullsh1t, I've already run into several weird things... but it's a decent product overall. The worst parts are of course related to how closed-down they are... but I'll probably attempt setting up a PIRATED OS X in vmware with a PIRATED XCODE (yeah, fsck you, crApple!) and see if I can do a little development fun.

steeladept:
but I'll probably attempt setting up a PIRATED OS X in vmware with a PIRATED XCODE (yeah, fsck you, crApple!) and see if I can do a little development fun.
-f0dder (September 08, 2011, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but didn't have a machine to run it on.  My most recent machine just decided to go *POP* and now I got to buy a new MB, which means a new processor, which means, awe he double hockey-sticks, it means a new PC.  :-\ :P  Putting it off for now though, need cash first, and have an old laptop that will work for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version