ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

New Color Picker / Color Selector application released

(1/4) > >>

Veign:
Just wanted to let the group know that I released a new version of a popular color picker application (Pixeur).  I redesigned the interface to include a color selector since I found myself requiring this alot.

Its being released as donationware but includes no ads, nags, feature limits, or registration code.  Basically after you install it you have the full and complete version.

I would love to get some feedback on features that you would like added.

(one thing that has been added and not released yet is allowing the user to type HEX codes in and change the selected color.  Also, I'm thinking of adding an Import / Export color history feature).

Pixeur:
http://www.veign.com/download_app.asp?app=107

(I'm going to be heading out for a bit but will reply to all when I get back)

mouser:
cool.
im not sure if this is what you meant, and i hadn't thought of color history idea but actually having a table of previously selected colors (ie a list of colorcode and color) would be incredibly useful.

Veign:
Pixeur already includes a color history but I did not provide a method to save or recall it - this is what I will include in the next version...

kfitting:
This may not fall into the scope of this program, but what about a color coordinator?  I've seen various ones for website design... the features already in place are handy, but having some additional features for picking a scheme would be pretty cool.

Kevin

Veign:
I thought of that and it may be something for v3.0.  Its would be simple enough to calculate a color scheme but being color-blind the testing would be murder for me.

Thanx for the suggestion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version