ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Lodsys Patent Troll - Get Ready to Scream...

<< < (2/2)

rgdot:
I wonder if there is a Quick Reply text area patent somewhere. While we are at it let's run through software made here. Capturing multiple clipboards patent, grabbing screenshots patent..."absurd" is the kindest word one can use

mahesh2k:
This is one of the reasons why I'm hoping for wholesale slaughter in the Samsung v. Apple patent wars.
--- End quote ---

+1

Sometimes world needs to witness battle of titans, so that these titans can "NSFW" each other out and rest of the other guys learn from it.

f0dder:
I can't post what I really think because it's simply... ummm... not nice? Is that a good way to phrase it? :P-Renegade (October 08, 2011, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Profiting by destroying other people's lives should effectively have you declassified from "human being" to "filthy organism that should be eradicated with extreme & painful prejudice". I think that's the most moderate way I can phrase it.

mouser:
New rule: If you don't sue anyone for patent infringement then no one is allowed to sue you for patent infringement.

Let these damn corporations sue each other to death and crap in their own litter box and leave the rest of us alone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version