ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's alive, it's alive!!! mwahaha! - WinButtons and 7" touchscreen works

<< < (30/31) > >>

4wd:
Sorry to get anyone's hopes up for a free touchscreen. I hope you understand that I need to get the dammed thing working for myself before I do anything else with it - it will cheer me up to have it working with the Cintiq if nothing else.-nudone (December 18, 2011, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

No problem, I didn't have a specific use for it other than as a possible second monitor/input/system status device I could incorporate into my tower case somehow.

I'm always on the lookout for a bargain :D

But even better if you can get it working with your system, good luck!

wraith808:
In fact, if anyone wishes to pay for the postage, they can have the MIMO. Let me know.
-nudone (December 18, 2011, 06:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd like it if anyone else doesn't.  I was thinking about getting one, but the price has been a limitation.

Nevermind... a day late and a dollar short it appears...

Hope you get it working in any case!

mouser:
You'll have to forgive me for going back on my word
--- End quote ---

Don't think of it as going back on your word, think of it simply as episode 156 of the "Watch Nudone Lose His Mind" show.  I hear it's just been picked up for another season, and season one will be on dvd soon.

Someone please send nudone a few more of these little touchscreens and film him opening them up on christmas.

cranioscopical:
think of it as going back on your word, think of it simply as episode 156 of the "Watch Nudone Lose His Mind" show
-mouser (December 18, 2011, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D

It is some of the best entertainment around (the poor devil)!

Unless, that is, one happens to be having similar problems — then it's hard to muster a chuckle.

For example...Can you say "server down"?

Stoic Joker:
For example... Can you say "server down"?-cranioscopical (December 18, 2011, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually yes. I'm on the phone with a client who's edge router just went tits up (e.g. their Exchange server is "down").

But, muster a damn chuckle I will!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version